Friday, January 23, 2009

Dr. Appointment

So I just got back from my 12 week Dr. appt this morning and it went well. I got the relief I was hoping for by hearing my darling little ones' heartbeat! The visit was quick and easy but hearing that little thumping made it so incredible. I go back in 4 weeks for basically more of the same...but this time Brandon will come. He has been bugging me about when he could come with me....well that time has arrived! We will find out the sex of the baby around 20 weeks (March 20th)....so I can't wait for that visit!!!!
My "taste" of the week in what I like to call the MegMuffin (English muffin, with egg, cheese and canadian bacon)...YUM! I throw some hot sauce on top for some flava!!!

I go through week spurts of liking something....it goes just as fast as it comes. To be continued... haha

No comments: