This past Saturday my sister in law hosted my baby shower...well hosted at my house! It was very stressful having it at home because Brandon and I had to take our list of summer duties and do them in a matter of weeks. He has done so much and I am so very proud of him!!! With all that said our outdoor shower was moved indoors due to crappy weather. It was like 60 and rainy until about 11:00 Saturday morning and even though it was clearing up, we had to make the decision in or out...we played it safe with in. About 20-some people packed into my small house, but everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. We had delicious food catered in...cuban sandwiches, spanish rice, pork and chicken skewers, spinch salad with walnuts and strawberries, fruit ka-bobs and so much more! Instead of a cake we went with cupcakes...they were huge and dee-lish! We also had a smoothie station where guests could choose from a list of 6 different fruit smoothies to try....yum as well! In the spare bedroom we had 2 ladies giving 15 minute massages....guests loved this!
We had a lot of gifts to open and our little baby girl scored some major fashionista points....she got so many clothes!!
We had a lot of gifts to open and our little baby girl scored some major fashionista points....she got so many clothes!!
We are off to Michigan this weekend for the final shower!! I'm so excited to see my friends and family!!!! I'll post about that one too.







2 comments:
What a fun baby shower!
I love the idea of smoothies and massages. :)
You look fabulous...and it looks like the baby shower was a lot of fun!
Post a Comment