As mentioned, we were home for a wedding. It was a beautiful day and I got to wear my new dress so I was pumped!

All in all in was a good time but there were definitely some 'klassy' moments! (bride doing keg stand in her dress...etc). A few things that were 'bad' were...the ceremony was at 2:00, dinner and reception kick off 5:30! I was starving and getting rather bored in the down time. Oh, I forgot to mention, the wedding and reception took place at the bride's parents house. This may sound bad to begin with but my brother and SIL got married there and it was beautiful and so organized and tastefully done...this one on the other hand was so unorganized. Besides the WAY too much time in between...the grooms brother dropped the wedding cake and some grocery store stand-ins were brought in for replacement. The food was awful...it was like a snack instead of a meal. Towards the end of the night, groom took DJ's microphone and decided to serenade his bride....gag me awful, he didn't even know half the words! Well this topped off what I like to call the downward slope of said wedding. Groom continued to carry around the mic and sing/rap/shout out for the next hour.....I grabbed my stuff and headed for the car! I love the bride...and sadly enough...this is exactly what I was expecting!
Here is my angel (with a sassy mouth) niece.... yep, she refused to wear the appropriate shoes so she has got on her pink crocs!


And here she is after destroying her dress by going down the slide, playing in the dirt etc.

I love you Kara Marie!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment