Thursday, August 14, 2008

Oh wow it's been awhile


So it has been about 6 months since my last blog...I feel like I'm in AA (It's been 6 months since my last drink...)...anyway since then I've completed all post wedding duties...YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!












We have done some home renovations (the bathroom) and have just really been settling into married life. With so many friends and family having babies lately, both Brandon and I have totally caught the fever...baby fever that is! We plan to start the babymaking process November or December and try our luck at a little end of summer baby. AM I crazy...hugely preggo throughout summer??? Ahhhh, whatever.








We haven't really traveled like we had hoped but we did go camping once (so far), went to the State Fair with some family, went to the Renaissance Faire with some friends...which was totally an awesome experience.










Just a few pics of the Faire....

Brandon even tried ax throwing...it took him a couple tries to get the hang of it, but ended up with a good throw.












Also since I last blogged...the world was turned upside down by Brett Favre coming out of retirement, only to get traded by the Packers to the NY Jets! Brandon feels his beloved Packers have failed him....so now this is what we wear come football Sunday!



J-E-T-S, JETS JETS JETS....our new cheer!!!!

This weekend we are going home to Michigan for a wedding. My brother's wife's sister is getting hitched. The best part of it all is my brother is officiating the ceremony! Apparently you can become anything on the internet these days!!! HAHAHA...it should be a great party...I'll post pics when we get back!

There will be more blogging to come...I won't stay away so long.

No comments: