Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Whewwwww....it's been awhile

I've told the birth story so no sense on re-telling, but my beautiful baby is here and now almost 7 weeks old! Brandon took her to the Dr. this morning and she weighs 9lbs 6oz!!! She's growing so fast. She is having some milk allergy problems that we are trying to figure out but other than that she's awesome!!!! She smiled at me for the first time a couple weeks ago and I cried...it was amazing. Brandon didn't get "the amazingness" because he didn't see it...but last Sunday while walking through the grocery store, in the frozen food aisle, McKenna let daddy see her big gummy smile....he melted! HA he finally understood what I was going on about! Here are some more pics of the greatest thing in my life.....




3 comments:

Kimberly said...

She is soooo cute! The smiles are the best!

Christy said...

She's adorable.
At first I thought she looked a lot like Brandon, but now I think she looks like both you and Brandon! :)

Alleigh said...

She's getting so big!!