So I guess with every bad, comes something good! I can feel her move around and kick now!!! She seems to pick the most awkward times to be active, but I'll allow it seeing as she sleeps when I sleep! (ThankGOD)
We have started clearing out 'her' room. If I had it my way, we would be a lot further than we are but Brandon takes his sweet time with everything! He promised me this weekend that we could get started....furniture put together, bedding up etc. I'll believe it when I see it!
In other news, my BFF Erin is almost ready to pop! Her little boy is due next month and I am so excited for her!!! I can only imagine her anxiety knowing it's 4 weeks away!! EEEK
In closing, here is the last pic from a few weeks ago...(21 weeks)

LARGE AND IN CHARGE!!!!
Cartoon for week 23....

2 comments:
Beautiful bump!
You look great!!
Post a Comment